The art of seduction. Seduction is truly an art form if done the right way. To seduce is not just having sex. It’s not just foreplay. It’s desire, it’s intimacy, it’s consideration, passion, and fire. It’s thinking of and taking care of every last detail. To seduce is to leave a lasting impression on your partner.
Especially those of us in long term relationships usually are really in need of good seduction techniques. You get married or you’ve been with your girlfriend for a long time and the spark that you once had starts to fizzle out. It happens to all of us at some point. Usually both partners are unhappy with this, but neither knows what to do about it. Both partners need to put in effort into the relationship like they once did. That’s where seduction comes in. Here are your 6 ways to seduce your partner and reignite the flame of your sexual relationship:
1. Be a Giver – Give. Give a lot. I’m not talking about gifts here, I’m talking about attention, love, cuddles, sexual favors, etc. Compliment her in a genuine way. When you have those moments when you look at her and you think “damn, she’s sexy,” tell her! When she’s had a bad day, give her a shoulder rub. When you’re in bed together do the things she likes. Surprise her with a special food or sweet that you know she loves, just because. These things might not seem like they have anything to do with sex, but for women, you being thoughtful and giving is completely connected to how attractive you are and our feelings for you. Win our hearts in one area and we’ll be much more interested in showing our appreciation in the bedroom.
2. Caress and Show Affection – Next time you’re dying to get down and dirty, try showing some loving affection instead of getting sexual right off the bat. Women can’t be turned on like a light switch and if you try just grabbing her and starting to feel her up, she might just get annoyed, not turned on. Instead try giving her a long hug, stroking her hair or giving her a kiss.
3. Communicate – Women like to talk (generally). If you want to connect with her then communicating is a big way to her heart and her attention. Make sure that you and your partner have time every day to talk about life, your relationship and things going on in the world.
4. Perfect the Art of Massage – An amazing massage can go a long way toward connecting you to your partner body and soul. Just touching each other in a caring way is a great start, but when you take it to the next level and massage her, she will feel amazing physically and mentally. You can even take it to the next level by purchasing a massage table and taking a massage class to make sure you’ve really got the skills to make her swoon.
5. Show Your Appreciation – One of the biggest complaints women have about their relationships is that they don’t feel appreciated by their partner. If we are going to generalize here I would say that many women are givers. They like doing things for the ones they love, but after years together she might feel like you don’t even notice all of the nice and thoughtful things she does. It’s time to take notice and start telling her how much you appreciate her. This is as simple as just saying “thank you.” For example, you’ve both had a long day of work and she comes home and cooks you a great meal. Just saying, “hey, I know you had a long day and thanks so much for this amazing meal. It’s delicious.” Then if you offer to do the clean up then you’re really going to win points! This will bring you closer together as she feels like you’re more in tune with her feelings and needs.
6. Plan a Special Night – Go the extra mile and plan an amazing date night as often as you can. Whether it’s once a week or once a month, it will be a great time to reconnect and get the sparks flying. She’ll love that you came up with such a thoughtful idea. Plan the first one and then get her input on the following dates. You can even take turns planning, but make sure you commit to doing it. Don’t let life get in the way. Make your relationship a priority and you will reap the benefits!
P.S. To discover more advanced tips and techniques about increasing female libido CLICK HERE NOW!