There are many reasons why men have trouble keeping it up over the years. If you’ve experienced problems with your erection, it’s important to think about the reasons why it might have happened, since that is the best way to assess how to fix the problem. If you don’t think your issue is covered in the following article, it’s best to consult your doctor to find out if you might have a physical issue that can be resolved with his/her help.
Today we’re going to discuss some of the reasons why you may have experienced erectile dysfunction and various ways you can work on having longer and harder erections.
Why is this happening???
Having issues with your erection can be stressful, embarrassing and a whole slew of other unpleasant emotions, but you getting stressed about it will only make it worse. It’s nothing to be ashamed of. Here are some of the reasons why it might be happening:
1. You’re tired – Often a man won’t be able to maintain a good, hard erection if he’s tired. Most don’t know this, so they might feel very upset and embarrassed if it happens. Stress will only make it more likely to happen again, so try to relax.
2. Medication complications – Some medications can cause erectile issues. You should never discontinue anything, however, but you can speak to your doctor to see if he/she can prescribe a medication that doesn’t cause sexual issues.
3. Medical issues – Medical issues like high blood pressure and others can cause erection difficulty. Again, you should talk to your doctor about what can be done to improve your situation.
4. Stress – Stress in any form can be a big erection killer. One of the reasons you might be stressed is because you have had erection problems before and now you’re worried about having one again, but worrying about this is just making it more likely that it will happen.
5. Pressure – Feeling pressured to perform well in bed, get your partner pregnant, or whatever other pressure you might feel is a surefire way to have erection difficulties.
6. Unhealthy habits – Smoking, drinking, not eating healthy, not exercising, and not sleeping enough are all unhealthy habits that can contribute to erectile problems.
7. Depression – Being depressed can affect your erection as well.
What can I do?!
8. Get your head in the game – You need to stop focusing on your problem and start focusing on your pleasure. Stay in the moment. Talk about your fantasies and what gets you excited with your partner. Dirty talk with your partner to keep your mind on what’s going on in the moment.
9. Get comfortable – Avoid positions or sexual acts that make you uncomfortable or self conscious. Keep your sex life very positive in every way.
10. Be innovative – Stop doing the same old thing all the time. Find new and exciting ways to please your partner and be together sexually.
11. Take your time – If you’re worried about lasting long enough or possibly losing your erection, a lot of guys make a big mistake when it comes to keeping it up. They rush into sex thinking that if they start with penetration right away then the actual intercourse will last longer. That’s actually not the case! Foreplay is important for both you and your partner. You will both enjoy sex more with about 15 minutes of foreplay before intercourse. She will be nice and turned on so it won’t matter as much if you cum more quickly. And you will also have a more powerful orgasm because you have had time to slowly build up your pleasure.
12. Communicate – Even though it can be embarrassing for you, it’s important to talk to your partner if you have any issues in bed. Women can also have just as many irrational concerns when a man can’t keep his erection. She might be worried that you’re losing interest in her. Reassure her that it’s not the case and talk about what might be going on.
13. Maintain a healthy lifestyle – Being healthy is about so much more than just looking good and feeling good. Being healthy will make you a better lover, make you have better sex, harder erections, and longer erections. The more you do for your health, the better your sex life will be.
14. Take care of yourself – Take time to do things for yourself. This can help reduce stress and combat depression. Most people don’t practice self care and it’s so important when it comes to a good sex life.
15. Be good to yourself – Don’t beat yourself up about poor performance, body image issues or anything else. Keep a positive view of yourself and your sex life and you will notice that things will magically improve on their own.
P.S. To discover more advanced tips and techniques about lasting longer CLICK HERE NOW!