Long term relationship sex or married sex don’t have the best reputation for being the hot, amazing sex you fantasize about at night. We have been conditioned to believe that couples sex is boring and rigid unless the couple has only been together for a couple of months, but I don’t think that’s true at all, so I came up with a list of the best things about long term relationship sex to prove to you how good you have it.
- You know each other through and through – Sure, the IDEA of anonymous sex might be a turn on, but when it actually comes down to it a new partner might not have a clue what she’s doing in bed, she doesn’t know what you love and what you hate, and she doesn’t know how to turn you on in 2 seconds flat.
- You don’t have to worry about who the other person has been with – Assuming you are in a monogamous relationship with your partner, you won’t have to go back to the days where you freaked out the day after a drunken romp with a girl from the bar. Remember waiting in the clinic for your STI results? Not fun!
- You get to have sex. Period. – The married guy always envies the single guy, imagining a life with a revolving door of women and sexcapades, but most single guys don’t have that experience. It’s not that easy to get regular sex when you’re not in a relationship, but when you’re coupled up, all you have to do is roll over in bed.
- You can build it up and stretch it out – When you’re in a relationship and you have established trust and attraction you can spend the whole day texting, flirting, rubbing up against one another, and insinuating what you’re going to do to each other later that night. The build up makes it even sexier when you finally get the release you have been fantasizing about all day.
- Sex can be fun, funny, and light hearted – There isn’t all that pressure to be something you aren’t, there isn’t any concern that you might offend the person or turn her off. You and your partner can laugh in bed, goof around, and have a blast. It doesn’t have to be serious, sex should be fun!
- You can experiment – Chances are that a girl you picked up at a bar isn’t going to experiment in the bedroom with you when it comes to getting kinky, anal sex, or any other thing you might be dying to try. You can be comfortable to know that you aren’t going to scare away your committed partner no matter what you suggest. You might not get a “yes” every time, but you know she won’t stop answering your calls and texts either.
- There is room for improvement – You know your partner isn’t going anywhere and she knows you’re not either and that gives you the freedom to improve on your sexual relationship. You might not be the most amazing partner (or she might not be), but over time you learn what the other person likes and with a true desire to be a better lover you could give your partner the best sex of her life.
- Quickies are actually enjoyable on both sides – You know what she likes and how she likes it… a quickie doesn’t have to mean you get off and she ends up feeling like she could have used another 5 minutes of your time. You can make her cum quickly if you need to because you know her triggers.
I’d love to hear from the married and long term boyfriends out there. What is your favorite part of long term relationship sex? What have we left out that you love?
PS. When you find yourself envying your single friends, remember this list, go home and give your partner the best sex of her life! To discover more advanced tips and techniques about sex tips, check out my program Vagina Masterclass where you will discover the perfect tools for liberating the female orgasm.