Sometimes it seems that all anyone ever talks about when it comes to having good sex is foreplay. “You need to be good at foreplay. You can’t forget about foreplay. Women want foreplay!” That’s all well and good, but if you want to make the most out of foreplay, you need to actually know what you’re doing. Because even if you extend foreplay to help her get really warmed up before sex, if you’re not doing things that she really likes, you could do it for hours and it still wouldn’t get the right results.
Instead of giving advice without specific instruction, today we’re going to talk about specific foreplay techniques that you can use to make her wet with desire and trembling with pleasure.
1. A new way to stimulate her nipples – Men love breasts, but when it comes to stimulating them in a way that women really enjoy, a lot of men are clueless. They are so wound up by being able to play with breasts that they give very little thought into what the woman wants and likes. Here is one technique that she is guaranteed to love. Put your mouth around her nipple relaxing your lips. Swirl your tongue around the tips of her nipples, then give her nipple a gentle poke with the tip of your tongue. Alternate between the swirl and the poke. *Extra tip – You can also try this swirl and poke technique on her clitoris during oral sex.
2. Grinding is underrated – Remember when you were a teenager and you used to grind and make out with your girlfriend for hours? Grinding is actually a completely underrated form of foreplay. The benefit it has for the woman is that your penis and pelvic bone rub and stimulate her mons pubis and her clitoris. Women can even cum from just grinding alone if it’s done right. He next time you are kissing, start grinding and then let her take the reigns. She will know how to grind into you in order to make it feel best.
3. Tickle those earlobes – You probably already know that the ears are a sensitive erogenous zone. You might already stimulate them by kissing them, licking them and nibbling them. That’s a great start, but there is another way you can incorporate this erogenous zone when your mouth is busy doing other things. Stroke and gently pull on her earlobes while you’re kissing. Trace line line along the outside of the ear. Use your fingertips to gently tickle the area behind her ears.
4. Be a tease – One of the biggest tricks to good build-up and foreplay is to tease. A lot of people go straight for the obvious erogenous zones (the clitoris and the vagina) without taking their time getting there. A good teasing technique is to make your way to an erogenous zone, like the clit, but then back off as you’re getting really, really close. You might even “accidently” touch it for a second or two before refocusing your energy on a nearby area (like the inner thigh). This will leave her throbbing with desire after a little bit.
5. Go hot and cold – Try playing with temperatures by heating up your mouth before using it to please her sexually. You can do this by sipping a hot drink and then putting your hot mouth on her body. You can also try a warming lube and massage oil. Some women also like the sensation that cold things can create on their bodies. Try tracing an ice cube over her body. If that’s too intense, you can melt the ice cube in your mouth to make your mouth very cold. You can also try licking a part of her body and blowing on it or sucking in to make that area cold.
6. Be controlling – Did you know that there are vibrators out there that come with a separate remote control, or even better, vibrators that can be controlled by connecting them to your smartphone? This can provide a lot of creative ways to get her warmed up way before you’re ready to jump into bed together. You can even have her put the vibrator in her panties during dinner and give her a little buzz whenever the mood strikes. Or if you want to wait until you’re in the bedroom, having the control to her vibrator can still be a really sexy way to turn each other on.