One thing that can really add some new energy into a couple’s sexual relationship is experimenting with sex toys. Sex toys can be fun and exciting, not only because it’s something new and different, but also because it’s a little bit taboo. The taboo aspect of using sex toys can turn a couple on even more because they feel like they are being just a little bit naughty. However, the taboo nature of sex toys for a couple who isn’t used to using them, can also be the reason why they stay away from them all together. A couple might be too shy or embarrassed to go into a shop to buy toys. What if someone sees me? What will the shopkeeper think? How will I know what to buy?
There can be a lot of concerns that could keep someone away from exploring this exciting and sexy world. But I’m here to tell you… to BEG you, not to let that happen. Listen, you don’t need to take any big risks in order to start experimenting with sex toys. In fact, you’d be surprised to know that there are plenty of household items that can be used as sex toys! So without further ado, here are some of the best homemade sex toys out there:
1. Back Massager – This is a classic homemade sex toy. It’s marketed as a handheld back massager, but I would put money on the fact that a lot of people use it in other ways. What you want to look for is something that comes with a few different vibration settings. Remember that the clitoris is VERY sensitive, so having a massager that offers a low vibration setting would be very useful. Most women don’t like a really powerful vibration down there. Also, think about getting something that isn’t too big and will be comfortable to use. No one will think twice when they see you buying a back massager, but you’ll know what you’re really going to do with it!
2. Washing Machine and Dryer – You may have seen this one in the movies. The washing machine and/or dryer can be an AWESOME sex toy. The vibrations feel amazing when a woman sits on top of it. You can have her sit up there while you’re having sex or while you go down on her. Not only will she get amazing vibrations in her ass and genitals, but you will both be extra turned on by having naughty sex in the laundry room! Win – win!
3. Check Your Fridge – It’s true that certain vegetable and fruit can serve as awesome dildos for your partner. The first tip is to pick something with the right shape. A banana is often referred to for it’s shape, but if it’s too soft or bent, it might not serve the right purpose (but keep in mind that if it’s bent at just the right angle, it could be a great G spot massager). Think carrots (not pointy at the end), cucumber, zucchini, etc. Then you should ALWAYS use a condom to cover it up before using it. This will make sure your partner doesn’t get any kind of infection from your play. Also, remember to use lube as well! Use the dildo to penetrate her while you go down on her.
4. Vibrating Razor – Not long ago, Gillette came out with a vibrating razor and my first thought was, THAT’S A SEX TOY IN DISGUISE! I mean really, who need a RAZOR that vibrates? Personally, I think this was genius marketing. A woman could buy a razor that doubles as a sex toy and no one would ever think twice about it! The razor has a nice, gentle vibration and it’s small enough that it can be easily incorporated when you’re having sex with your partner. One important tip: be sure to take the razor part off before using it, JUST in case!
5. Electric toothbrush – This has the same idea as the vibrating razor. It’s small, it’s gentle, it’s amazing. Use the side that doesn’t have bristles and I would also suggest putting some plastic wrap over the head of the toothbrush for protection.
If you like using these homemade sex toys, you might be ready to start exploring some of the toys you can buy on the internet. Remember, most companies will send them to you in an unmarked box and you can shop from the privacy of your own home!