Whether you have a problem with premature ejaculation or you just want to be able to hold off longer on your orgasm, almost every guy out there would love to be able to last longer. You might worry that you’re the only guy out there that worries about how long he lasts, but that’s definitely NOT the case. In fact, it’s estimated that 1 in 3 males suffer from premature ejaculation at some point in their lives.
It’s also important to define what premature ejaculation is exactly. The most general definition of premature ejaculation is that is when a man ejaculates sooner than he or his partner would like. But that’s a pretty broad definition. In order to diagnose a problem with premature ejaculation you would need to meet some of this criteria:
* You always or almost always ejaculate within one minute of penetration
* You are unable to delay ejaculation during intercourse all or almost all of the time
* You feel distressed and frustrated, and tend to avoid sex because of this issue
Some men might fall into this definition and others might just want to last longer than they do, either way a lot of guys are stumped as to how to deal with this issue. Today I’m going to share 5 natural ways that you can last longer. These are natural supplements and should of course be taken with precaution. Always consult your doctor before trying them.
1. SS Cream – This is a topical cream that was developed to treat premature ejaculation and it contains various natural ingredients. The cream can be applied to the skin of the penis one hour before sex and then washed off immediately before. It contains:
– Angelica – Angelica is a plant native to the subarctic regions of the Northern Hemisphere. It’s root, seeds and fruit are used to make medicine that is used to treat a number of different issues in the body, including increasing the libido and helping with premature ejaculation. For premature ejaculation it is thought to increase the resistance to the vibrations and sensations felt in the penis.
– Cinnamon Bark – Cinnamon is made from the inner bark of a few different kinds of trees.
– Clove – Clove is a common aromatic herb whose oils, dried flower buds, leaves, and stems can be used to make medicine.
– Dong Quai – The root from this plant is used to make the medicine in this cream.
– Panax Ginseng – This is a different kind of ginseng from the type most people are familiar with. It comes from the panax ginseng plant and the root is used. This root has also been used for increasing sexual arousal and treating erectile dysfunction.
2. Kava Root – Kava root comes from a plant found in the South Pacific islands. It comes in either pill or powder form and can be found at many health food stores. It is ingested before intercourse to help prevent premature ejaculation. Kava is said to increase blood flow to the penis and to slow the reaction of increased stimulation to the penis, therefore allowing you to last longer. Consult with a doctor before using Kava as a supplement.
3. Hibiscus Flower Essence – To prolong sexual intercouse, try adding two drops of hibiscus flower essence to a ¼ cup of water and drinking it before engaging in sex with your partner. The essence is said to reduce stress and promote romantic feelings.
4. Graphites 12C – This is a homeopathic product that is said to stop premature ejaculation with repeated use. Homeopathic medicine recommends taking the supplement 2 to 4 times a day until you see results. Once your condition has improved, you can discontinue using it. Again, please consult a doctor before use.
5. 5HTP (Hydroxytryptophan) Supplement – Take this supplement daily, which is said to suppress the urge to ejaculate quickly and increase your stamina. It can be found in most health food shops. It is a natural nutrient that supports sexual health and serotonin production in the body.
6. Men’s Daily Vitamin – Maintaining your overall health is very important to maintaining your sexual health. Sometimes sexual problems can be a result of a poor diet or other lifestyle issue. Take a multivitamin, eat well, and exercise regularly. You will not only see improvements in your premature ejaculation, but in all areas of your sexual and non sexual life.
Finally, one last thing you can do for yourself is try to relax. Having sex should be enjoyable. The more you stress about your performance, the more that stress has negative effects on your body and your performance. I know it can be difficult, but try to stay in the moment and enjoy what’s happening right then and there, instead of worrying about what might happen next.