Sometimes a couple just finds themselves in a rut. No matter how much they want to get out of it and reconnect with each other, they just can’t. They’re stuck. This might sound familiar to you. You may be in that exact place right now. Maybe you have been there before and don’t want to go back. It’s not fun when you feel distance between you and your partner. You want to get things back on track but it’s often hard to know where to begin. Since there is often a lot of pressure in these kinds of situations, the best thing you can do is have fun! But how? Today I’m sharing with you a list of fun, sex games that you can use to have fun together again, reconnect and rekindle that fire that has been burning too dimly recently. And even for those couples who aren’t experiencing any kind of distance, these games are a way to make sure that the attraction and excitement in your sexual relationship stays at an all time high. Some of these games are a bit silly, but that’s the idea! You should be having fun together and once you’re able to laugh together again, you’ll be connecting in other ways too.
1. Naughty Cards – Get a regular deck of cards and get ready to have some fun. Each suit should represent a different action. For example, hearts could represent kissing, spades could represent licking and sucking, diamonds could represent stroking and massaging, and clubs could represent tickling and teasing. Each number will represent a different spot on the body. For example an ace would be somewhere on the face, a two would be the neck, and so on as you move down the body up to the jack. The other face cards are wild cards. If you pick a queen she gets to choose where on the body will be stimulate. If someone picks a king, you decide!
2. Sexy Trivia – For this one you should both be naked or only partially clothed. Stand on opposite sides of the room from one another. Take turns asking the other person a question about you (for example, what is my favorite food?). When the other person answers correctly they can take a step closer. You can add another fun element that the person who answers wrong also has to remove a piece of clothing for each wrong answer.
3. Dirty Scavenger Hunt – Hide some sex toys, lingerie and other sexy items (lube, handcuffs, a blindfold, etc) around the house and make a scavenger hunt out of finding them. Each time an item is found you have to use it for 5 minutes.
4. Strip Blackjack – Strip poker is an old classic, but it’s fun and it builds up sexual tension as each piece of clothing falls to the floor. If you both know the game well, allow each other to double down or raise bets to make things more interesting and watch the clothing drop even faster!
5. A Naughty To Do List – On a day when you would normally be cleaning the house and taking care of errands add some sexual items to that boring old to-do list that you and your partner MUST complete by the end of the day.
6. Guess That Sensation – Use a variety of objects to tease and touch her while she is blindfolded. For example, use a feather to trace little circles all over her body, on her inner thighs and over her nipples. She has to try to guess what object you’re using without peaking. (Other objects to try could be a chain necklace, a silky scarf or tie, whipped cream, an ice cube, etc.).
7. 20 Fantasy Questions – This isn’t your typical game of 20 questions. In 20 questions or less your partner has to guess what fantasy you’re thinking about. After you have both guessed correctly you can even try role playing the fantasy (if both parties are up for it, of course!).
8. Truth or Dare – Truth or Dare has always had a naughty element to it. Let her choose whether she wants a truth or a dare, if she doesn’t want to answer or do the dare, she can opt for the other, but then she has to do it. Remember that you want to keep this fun, so don’t ask her about things that will upset one of you (for example, don’t ask about things she’s done with past partners, that will always end badly!). Also don’t dare her to do things that you know she doesn’t want to do (for example, don’t dare her to do anal if you know she’s not into it).
Have fun playing, boys!
P.S. – If Sex Toys is something that caught your attention, I recommend taking a look at my program – Lusty Vibrations. In this program, you’ll learn exactly how to choose the perfect sex toys, and how to use the most discreet and powerful vibrators to blow her mind!