A lot of men out there (especially my dear readers) are dying to please their women in new and better ways, but for some of you the idea of introducing sex toys into the equation is intimidating, to say the very least. Men worry that a sex toy will do their job for them, and do it way better, to the point where maybe their partner will just decide to stick with the toy that doesn’t expect you to reciprocate once she’s climaxed. I understand, guys, I really do, but instead of fearing the sex toy, it’s time you embraced it in the bedroom and started taking advantage of all that it can add to your relationship.
- Although many might not want to admit it, a lot of people are out there buying sex toys. Research from 2011 showed that over one billion dollars was spent on vibrators in the United States alone!
- In a study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine in 2009, 52.5% of the female participants reported using a sex toy either alone or during intercourse or foreplay with a partner.
- Vibrators are more often used for clitoral stimulation than for insertion.
- A study done by Trojan Condoms found that 44% of men have incorporated sex toys into their sexual relationships. Those that did use sex toys reported amazing results in their relationships including increased sexual desire in their partner, better orgasms, and higher partner satisfaction.
How to Do It
Get your partner in on the fun. Tell her that you have been thinking about how you could improve her experience in the bedroom and you thought it might be fun to try out a few sex toys. The great things about sex toy shopping these days is that you and your partner can comfortably browse sex toys without any embarrassment on the Internet. Then you can buy whatever you want and it shows up on your doorstep days later without ever having to have an awkward experience at a sex shop.
Do some research and get input from your partner. She might have experience with sex toys that you don’t know about and may be able to direct you in what she likes and doesn’t like. If she doesn’t there is plenty of information available on the Internet, including reviews of all different kinds of toys. Here are a few that I like to recommend:
- Hello Touch – This is an amazing little toy that is best used with a partner. It’s a fingertip vibrator that is optimized for both clitoral stimulation and internal stimulation. This means that you can use it for an external clitoral orgasm AND to explore the world of G spot orgasms. Because the vibrating pads fit right onto your finger you will likely feel like you’re more a part of the experience. It can even be easily used during intercourse as well as foreplay.
- A vibrator with a penis-like shaft – Some women will use a vibrator just for clitoral stimulation, but others enjoy inserting it inside them too. In order to really discover what she loves, you should try a vibrator that you can insert.
- Form 2 vibrator – This little vibrator looks like a little bunny rabbit head. It’s not very intimidating to look at, which might make it more attractive to your partner, but it’s an award winning vibrator that packs a punch! It has four different vibration modes and five different intensity levels. The best part? It’s waterproof! That means you can have some fun shower time (or maybe even pool or jacuzzi time?) with your new friend.
These are just a few suggestions to get you started, but as I said, include your partner and do your research about the best toys out there. Good for you for being man enough to improve your sex life with sex toys. You’ll see the results and be happy for it!
Have a blast!
PS: Don’t forget to let me know how it went in the comments section. You can even share your favorite toy with the community!