If you’ve learned anything from my articles you know that there are many different kinds of sex and ways to be sexual with your partner. Often times we focus on how to slow down, take your time and fully enjoy every sensation with your partner. While some of the best orgasms you’re likely to have can result from slow, sensual, in the moment sex, there is also something incredible about the quickie! The truth is that we don’t always have the time to make sweet, slow love… and this is where the quickie comes in.
The quickie can be HOT and satisfy your sexual needs in record time, but you also want to make sure your partner feels the same. There truly is an art to the quickie. You do it right and it’s magical, do it wrong and you’ll have a frustrated woman on your hands. Here are the dos and don’ts:
* DO – Make quickies the exception not the rule. Quickies should happen every once in awhile and be a fun extra thing you do with your partner, it shouldn’t be the kind of sex you have all the time.
* DO – Find a way to get her hot beforehand. Foreplay is still important here. You might be ready to have sex with just one sexy thought, but she definitely isn’t. Try warming her up with a naughty text message. When you’re with her and you’re ready to go, don’t reach right between her legs. Instead, come up behind her, sweep her hair to the side and begin kissing the back of her neck while you massage her shoulders. Press your body into hers. Whisper some sexy words in her ear and reach around and begin touching her body.
* DO – Use the element of surprise. It can be a big turn on to have sex in a place where you normally wouldn’t. It doesn’t have to be out of the house either. You could surprise her in the bathroom, in the laundry room, the kitchen… pretty much anywhere that isn’t a normal place you have sex. This adds an element of excitement to the quickie that allows you both to get off easier.
* DON’T – Don’t have a quickie in your bed right before going to sleep. Make the quickie something special and naughty. A quickie in bed is just really fast sex. Change up the time you have sex when you’re having a quickie. Try right when you come home from work, in the middle of the day on a weekend, on a break from work, or first thing in the morning.
* DO – Make it more than 2 minutes, but less than five. It needs to be quick, but not THAT quick.
* DO – Pick a position that she’s going to be comfortable in and that you are able to stimulate her clit. You want her to get off too!
* DON’T – Have a closed mind when it comes to a “quickie.” It doesn’t have to be just intercourse. A quickie can be any quick sexual activity. Why not toss her up on the kitchen counter, get on your knees and give her the best oral of her life? Or have a hot make out session in an elevator? When you’re done you can whisper that you’ll finish what you started later that night. If the quickie isn’t just focused on your pleasure then she will be much more open to it. Who knows? You might be the one getting surprise oral in the kitchen next time!
* DO – Realize that you and/or your partner might not have an orgasm. That’s okay. It’s a risk when it comes to the quickie, but the idea is that you’re intimate with each other and you connect. If your partner seems frustrated about not climaxing, you can always go down on her later that night when you have more time.
Quickies can be a fantastic way to connect with each other when you don’t have a lot of time on your hands. They can also be a fun way to spice things up. If you’re stuck in a routine of the same kind of sex all the time, a quickie at a different time and in a surprise location can really reignite that fire! Quickies can reduce stress and make you worry a lot less about your sexual performance. There’s less pressure! Finally, it’ll put a smile on your face and put you in a great mood to continue the rest of your day. Everyone will be wondering… what’s he grinning about?!