In the busy hustle and bustle of everyday life your sex life can sometimes take a backseat to other priorities in your life. While it happens to every couple at times, it’s not something you want to let happen for too long or too often. Sex is important to a relationship, not just to satisfy your sexual needs, but to keep the relationship close and intimate. That’s it’s important to keep things fresh, new and interesting. There’s another thing that couples forget that they need in their sex life: FUN! Couples who laugh together report being more satisfied in their relationships in every way. So, why not combine fun and sex on a regular basis? Here are 5 fun and really sexy games you can play to ignite the passion in your sexual relationship:
1. Super fantasy bowl – In this game you both write down 3-5 of your secret fantasies on a individual pieces of paper, fold them up, and put them into a bowl together with your partner’s fantasies. The fantasies don’t have to be anything too outrageous, it could be anything from having sex on the beach, to having sex 5 times in one day, to more risque things like visiting a sex club. Take turns picking a fantasy out of the bowl and talking about it. Whoever’s fantasy it was has to describe how they see it happening to their partner and say why it turns them on. You don’t even need to think or talk about actually acting it out, just talk about it while lying next to each other in bed! Before you know it you’ll both be so turned on, you’ll forget all about the game!
2. “Would you rather” sex edition – Get in bed together and get ready to play another game that will really get the sexual juices flowing. Have you ever played the game “would you rather?” It consists of asking the other person if they would rather do one thing or the other. In this edition the questions have to be sexual in nature and sexy. It can actually be a great way to learn even more about what your partner’s secret sexual fantasies and desires are like.
3. Strip trivia with a twist – Break out the trivia questions in this fun sex game. Ask your partner a question from one of the cards and if she gets it wrong, then YOU get to remove a piece of her clothing. She can decide which piece, but you have to be the one to take it off. Then it’s your turn to to answer a question! This is a fun way to tease each other and get really turned on.
4. Sexy Dice – For those who have trouble with the creative side of sex games (for example, you’re not sure what fantasy to write or which “would you rather” question to ask) sexy dice are a great way to play a sex game and not have to stress about ideas. They can be purchased online or in any sex shop. Or, if you are feeling a little on the creative side, you can create your own set. Get two different colored dice and then you designate the meaning for each number. For the first die, each number should represent a part of the body (ie. nipples, lips, neck, etc). For the second die, each number will represent an action (ie. suck, lick whipped cream off, massage, etc).
5. Actors in a porn movie – In this fun role playing game you will pretend to be actors in a porn movie and reenact scenes from porn. You can watch a porno together and actually reenact what you see on the screen, or you can get creative and make up your own “script” as you go along. Go all out and really overact while you’re doing it. At first you will be giggling about how silly it seems, but after a while you will start to get into your role and find that it’s not only fun, but it’s also really hot! For an extra naughty element, consider filming your own little porn (for your eyes only, of course!). If you decide to do this last part, it’s a good idea to discuss what you’ll do with the video after (ie. delete after one or 2 viewings or save it in a safe place).
Sex games can be a lot of fun and I have even more to share with you. Stay tuned for another post in a few weeks with 5 more exciting sex games!