“I shall sustain a massive erection, that’s what, and I shan’t be answerable for the consequences. Some kind of ejaculation is almost bound to ensue and if either of you were to become pregnant I should never forgive myself.” – Stephen Fry
As you all know by now, my mission is to make sure you have spectacular sex. Now, new research is shining a light on a different piece of the action puzzle: how the quality of your erection affects the quality of the sex you are having with your partner. The rationale is this: the harder you are, the more stimulation you can provide, which will make sex more satisfactory for both your partner and you. And science has all the answers when it comes to ways of making you stiffer. Certain nutrients, sexual techniques and lifestyle factors absolutely affect the potency of a man’s erection, which helps to improve your partner’s experience as well.
Find bellow the fully detailed description behind five erection-improving secrets – plus how to implement them on the sly.
1) Stock up. Dark fruits, such as blackberries, have a lot of anthocyanins – potent antioxidants that are an erection’s best friend. A student at Indiana University found arteries treated with them were better able to hold on to nitric oxide – which allows blood vessels to expand, making room for the blood that rushes to the penis when you are aroused.
2) Be in bed early. Peckers in peak condition typically have one thing in common: they’re attached to men who log at least seven to eight hours of sleep every night. Men experience erections during the REM cycle of sleep. This means fresh blood is being driven into the penis, which ensures it’s getting the nourishment it needs. The second factor is mental. Morning erections are common, but what people don’t realize is that it’s not just because testosterone is highest then. If you’re getting enough deep sleep, you’re dreaming, which is the body’s way of renewing itself psychologically. Your mind is a fresh palette in the morning, and with no other thoughts or anxieties competing for your attention, you can focus 100 per cent on sex.
3) Booze less. All experts agree on this point: alcohol improves sex only insofar as it makes people feel less self-conscious. But physiologically, booze is an inhibitor. It reduces testosterone formation in the testes, so it’s trickier to get a top notch erection. This means that when you are under the influence, you’re unlikely to get hard enough for both you and your partner to get the best of sex. So make sure that neither of you has had more than two drinks before getting busy. Or better yet, stay sober.
4) Do it on empty. If there’s ever a time when a man’s performance is sure to disappoint, it’s when he’s deep in food coma. After a large meal, the blood you need to produce an erection goes to your stomach to help digest the food. And if you chowed down at a fast-food joint, it packs a double erection-waning whammy. When there are a lot of extra fats circulating, it stops the cells in the body that are responsible for redirecting the flow of blood to the penis, so an erection isn’t going to form easily. Have a very light meal before hitting the sack with your partner.
5) Have her seize your second wind. Now that you know how to make yourself Superman-strong, consider this interesting little nugget about increasing your stamina so you can snag a bonus round in the bedroom: the secret is to have your partner seduce you one hour after you’ve already had sex. According to experts, those 60 minutes are known as the refractory period – that is the amount of time it takes a man’s penis to recover fully after ejaculation. Doctors have discovered that after an hour’s worth of rest, men will last longer during the second round of sex than they will during the first.
Have a seductive week,
P.S. Heads-up! You can prevent condom-induced shrinkage by making sure you are rock hard before you roll it on.